Amazing Hummus The Arabic Delicacy Pure Protein and Vegan! Recently my favourite delicacy. This Arabic delicious snack is made from chickpeas and tahini. Often, I eat it as a quick lunch. I love eating it with rye crispy bread. It’s like a fairy tale on the plate.
http://syaden.net/?giniefr=exemple-message-pour-rencontrer-une-fille&eb2=4b Each time I add something different to bring some variety on my table and take advantage of various nutrients that all the herbs and spices enrich us with. Anyway, enough dreaming…you’ll find the recipe below. Amazing Hummus The Arabic Delicacy Pure Protein and Vegan!http://eren.es/?esrof=indicador-opciones-binarias-60-segundos&247=ad
- http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-najprostszy&a47=b3 time 5 minutes
- binary options no deposit bonus may 2014 difficulty easy
- single jenter абstfold diet no meat, gluten, dairy, yeast (vegan)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 clove of garlic
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1/4 glass of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of tahini (sesame paste) for decorationfinely chopped tarragon, pomegranate seeds, olive oil or grape seed oil, walnuts (optional)
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to a blender with the remaining ingredients except those for decoration. Blend it all until you get beautifully smooth hummus
- Put the ready made hummus into a bowl and decorate as you please. The most fun is in decoration!
source link Bon Appetit!