http://big-balloon.nl/favicon.ico For me, delicious blueberries picked fresh and wild from the forest are like little forest diamonds. As my immensely inspirational grandfather, now 77 years young, says…it is the only fruit where we are sure that it has not been polluted by chemicals, fertilizers, or modified in any way by humans. During the blueberry season in Poland, he will spend several hours a day collecting them in the woods around his house in the village. Wild berries are a delicious fruit containing vital antioxidants that destroy free radicals which contribute to cancer diseases in our bodies. Fruit regulates blood sugar levels, similar to insulin, lowering bad cholesterol. They give support to our eyes – the perfect antidote after many hours sitting at the computer. So let’s make this bowl of goodness. The wait is over!
Par quelles lois sont régies les http://www.prestatraining.com/anys/brokoli/681 en Suisse ? Quel régulateur prend en charge ce produit ? Quel taux d'imposition ? Réponses ici. Par quelles lois sont régies les idqoption en Suisse ? Quel régulateur prend en charge ce produit ? Quel taux d'imposition ? Réponses ici. RECIPE
- follow link time 30 mins
- rencontre jeune femme musulmane difficulty easy
- Trading CFDs and/or http://mysarlogs.com/go34fs/
hvem er rihanna dating 2012 involves significant risk of capital loss. dietno gluten/flour, dairy, nuts, sugar
- 100g of raw millet
- 2 glasses of blueberries, preferably wild of course
- 2 tbsp xylitol/maple syrup (vegan) or natural honey
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- fresh mint
get link METHOD
- Rinse the millet in cold water and place into the pan with warm water with 1 spoon of coconut oil and a pinch of salt. Boil for 15-18 mins
- Rinse the millet again after boiling and dry for few minutes
- Put the millet into a blender, add fruit, xylitol and blend to get a really smooth paste
- Serve in small bowls, decorate with fruit and fresh mint.