Watermelon Pizza with Avocado, Cucumber and Olives Plant-based and Nourishing. Seasonal watermelon recently appeared in the shops, and obviously it followed me until I bought it! Cheeky! Having this juicy, tasty and full of goodness delicacy in my hands I came up with a craving for refreshing, so sweet and so easy-to-digest Watermelon Pizza. Yes! A Watermelon Pizza.
To make the pizza I reached for perfectly ripe avocado and locally sources and freshly pickled, garlicky olives. Combining watermelon with avocado may be a little surprising for you, but it’s actually a fantastic and most delicious combination ever! The fruit of avocado; perfectly ripe avocado, gives the refreshing and juicy pizza such a creamy and full of goodness toping! It is worth remembering that avocado fruit you buy must be ready to eat; check it by pressing gently on each side.
This pizza is an absolute must eat! It’s all full of goodness, so refreshing and so amazing, no harm done neither to your body nor to any other living creature. Here you are: A Watermelon Pizza with Avocado and Olives; plant-based and nourishing.
- time of 10 minutes
- difficulty very easy
- diet / plant-based/vegan; no meat, dairy, gluten, sugar, wheat
WHAT YOU NEED
- a thick slice about 3cm of watermelon (from the middle part)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 10 olives
- black pepper
- sea salt or himalayan salt
- few slices of fresh cucumber
- I bought a medium size watermelon (but half the watermelon is just enough if you feel like you fancy just one or two pizzas). I cut a nice chunky slice of watermelon; making a pizza base
- I cut the avocado in half, get rid of the pip. Using a tablespoon I separate the avocado from the skin and put it into a bowl. Next I crush everything with a fork and mix it well until I get a smooth paste. I add a bit of salt
- I come back to watermelon, I load the prepared avocado paste on top of my watermelon pizza base and spread it evenly. Finally I top it up with olives cucumber and generous amount of black pepper. You can decorate it with rocket and a bit of onion (optional)
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.