Sweet Potato Creamy Latte Vegan No Sugar Amazing. Sweet potatoes dominate my kitchen! Why? Even though I do not really have a sweet tooth, this quirky veggie has a sweet taste which I just love.
single kvinner Besides its sweetness, it has much more nutritional value than a normal potato (sorry potato I do not really mean to hurt you as I still adore your modesty). Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of lutein which maintains health of your eyes and Lycopene, which reduces the risk of cancers and heart disease. They are also a source of vitamins, such as A, E, C, K and B6, as well as minerals as Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Phosphorus – and we all need that goodness to thrive. If you have a sweet tooth I will tell you a little secret… sweet potatoes baked in the oven have an utterly sweet taste – perfect to tease your taste buds. Imagine doing something naughty yet pure at the same time… Need I say more? So try not to boil them and if you want to keep the sweetness, always bake them.buy orlistat online no prescription
see url Who doesn’t like a latte which is sweet, creamy and yummy? What is that feeling of indulgence on your face now? I got you! Trust me, this recipe I have for you today will only massage your body with goodness, so forget about calories! Ladies and Gents here it is, the very quirky Sweet Potato Latte! Delicious cold or hot – make it the way you love it. Perfect for the upcoming warm and sunny days. The very best is that the sweetness comes from the sweet potato, so no need to add refined sugar or other fake rubbish! Here you go: Sweet Potato Creamy Latte Vegan No Sugar Amazing.
- source link time baking time – 40mins, blending time 5 mins,
- http://foodintravel.it/integrale-o-raffinato?_sm_byp=iVV1MMS0FwM6QwFs%2520and%25201%253D1 difficulty easy
- http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/3730 diet no sugar, gluten/flour, dairy, nuts, yeast (vegan)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 small baked sweet potato (you can bake more and make chocolatey brownies at the same time)
- 2 glasses of plant milk (e.g. coconut)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Warm the oven 200°C. Bake sweet potatoes for about 40-50mins. Check if they are ready with a fork
- Let the sweet potatoes to cool down (you can do it with water), peel them and blend with milk and cinnamon until you get a smooth, creamy latte
- On cold days – warm it up in the pot
- On warm days – add a little ice and you’ll be suprised with its freshness!
see Easy Peasy so Enjoy!
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.