For me nothing is so delicious and tastes as amazing as strawberries with cream! I can see you nodding in agreement. Perfect for the body and the spirit. We find ourselves in many situations where we eat something delicious, then a few minutes later we are overcome with guilt in the knowledge that it wasn’t good for us, the body, figure and, in effect, for the mind because it’s the mind that must fight with these rather negative mind outbursts. We women know that better than most. More nods…
tecniche opzioni binarie60 secondi For me the solution is simple, why not eat both the good and the tasty. As all of us, okay perhaps most of us, know it’s a small matter of habit. Yes, we are creatures of habit, you are and I am too, we are all the same. It is the choices that we make in life that separate us from one another. I learnt to make the better choices as to what I eat and what influence it has on my health both mentally and physically.
Tastylia Strips 20mg Tadalafil Ghevarsha International Legal Supplier As it often turns out, the most difficult part is to start and that’s why I am here for you today. Together we will open our minds and make a little revolution of new habits! Will you join me? Let’s make this spring the spring of healthy sweets. Sinless for our health. Deliciously nutritious delicacies. Are you in? Good, lets get into the kitchen! Today on the spring healthy sweets menu I have a Scrumptious Strawberry and Cream Cake which is vegan, refined sugar free and amazing!promethazine compound linctus price diclofenac sodium 75mg 551
- http://gsc-research.de/gsc/auftragsberichte/gsc/research/hv_berichte/detailansicht/index.html time 20 minutes
- see difficulty easy
- miglior robot per trading binario diet without sugar, dairy, egg, gluten free option (plant / vegan)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 500 grams of oatmeal (you can use gluten-free)
- 400 grams of sunflower seeds
- 20 dates (I like medjool)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (good quality)
- 2 cans of coconut milk (make sure it has a thick cream, because that’s what will be needed)
- 2 tablespoons of xylitol (ground)
- 1 tablespoon desiccated or 2 tablespoons of fresh coconut
- lots of love!
- I start by roasting sunflower seeds in a frying pan for a few minutes until they start to smell beautifully. Next, put it into the blender, oatmeal, coconut and dates of which I previously removed the seeds and blend it all until smooth
- I get the cake tin ready (the bigger cake tin the thinner the cake because this cake does not grow). Next, I pour the ready blended mass into the cake tin evenly press it with fingers
- I rinse the blender and get down to doing the cream. I add two coconut milks, but only the thick part (the cream). I add a tablespoon xsylitol powder and the coconut and blend it all
- The ready creamy cream I put into a tin on top of the prepared mass and evenly spread it
- To finish, I wash strawberries, leave them with stems and cut into 4 pieces and finally arrange the little beauties on the spread cream – you go ahead and use your creativity!
- If in a hurry, put the cake for 10-15 minutes in the freezer, so it all sets. However, normally I keep it in the refrigerator
- When ready, serve yourself a nice chunky slice! Guilt free! Voila!