Strawberries in Dark Chocolate and Nuts Vegan, Sugar and Gluten Free. Strawberries in Dark Chocolate and Nuts Vegan, Sugar and Gluten Free. Is there anyone here who doesn’t like strawberries and chocolate? If there, is I invite you to visit me. I’m starting to get serious here, because for me it is a most exquisite combination.
http://mmsgrouponline.com/?milkivey=site-de-rencontre-homme-riche&89c=6f This is one of the most perfect and erotic snacks I can share with you. I will tell you a little secret… Yes I seduce my hubby with them when I want something (Don’t tell him!). Red strawberries dipped in quality dark chocolate and crunchy, wrapped in maple syrup roasted nuts… Really, should I write any more? Well, there really is nothing else to say, but indulge in this succulent delight!
- http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/4213 time of 15 minutes
- go to link difficulty easy
- site de rencontre j'aime diet plant-based / vegan diet; no dairy, gluten / wheat, sugar, eggs, meat
- site de rencontre combien Г§a coute serving 2
WHAT YOU NEED
- 20 strawberries
- 1 good quality dark chocolate (at least 65% of coco)
- Nuts (I like pecans or walnuts – taste best)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- I start with melting the chocolate. My way to do it is to warm up the water in a pot, put the bowl on it, and the chocolate into a bowl. After a few minutes and with a delicate stirring, from time to time, the chocolate is melted
- Then in a frying pan, I gently roast the nuts, literally a moment, until they begin to smell good. Next, nuts are crushed in a pestle and mortar and coated in a maple syrup; I mix it all well
- I wash the strawberries thoroughly, leave the green tops, because they look definitely more interesting in the end result. Then every strawberry I dip first in chocolate and then in the prepared nuts; put it on a plate. I treat tevery other strawberry the same way
- When finished, I put the plate with the strawberries into a freezer for few minutes, to allow the chocolate to harden. I serve on a beautiful plate or tray arranged in the shape of a heart
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.