Rye Tostadas with Tomatoes and Avocado So Good! I will not hide the fact that this is a perfect breakfast! Healthy, remarkably easy and quick to prepare. Instead of the usual traditional sandwich with butter and tomato slices, may I suggest a little sophisticated variation? For taste, for health and guess what? Yes, a very pleasant surprise for your taste buds too!
click here When I eat bread I’m a passionate proponent of choosing rye bread or gluten free. But always always, it has to be the wholegrain option. You guessed it, I always avoid the devil, which is modern wheat. For the die hard supporters and lovers of wheat, I recommend using Kamut Wheat, a must for healthier lifestyle and essential for good health rather than destroying it. Proper, and I mean real proper ripe avocados, crushed with a fork with chives, combined with a finely chopped or blended ripe tomato and a pinch of salt and a few drops of olive oil … My dearest interweb friends, it is impossible to describe, you have to try it for yourselves, I just melt when I do. here you are: Rye Tostadas with Tomatoes and Avocado So Good!
- follow url time 10 minutes
- How To Get Viagra Prescription in Arlington Texas difficulty easy
- binäre optionen millionär diet plant-based/ vegan: no meat, eggs, dairy
http://alschu.de/?destomit=optiontime&a0b=07 WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 slices of bread per person
- 1/2 avocado chive
- 1 medium tomato
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- olive oil
- Rye bread or without gluten free but a wholegrain at the same time
- I grill or tost my bread slightly
- I cut the avocado in half and get rid of the pip. Next I put it into a bowl and crush with the fork until becomes a smooth paste
- I wash and finely cut chive, then add it to crushed avocado
- Then I wash the delicious and ripe tomato. If you do not have a blender you can chop the tomato using a knife (be careful don’t cut your beautiful fingers) Finally I put the prepared tomato into a separate bowl
- I serve the grilled bread on a plate, and paste from avocados and tomatoes in separate bowls.
- How do I eat it? On the bread I pour a few drops of olive oil, then I top it up with a generous layer of avocado, and finally I load the tomatoes and a pinch of salt. I bite and… I melt together with the food!
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.