Mung Beans Warm Winter Salad Delicious Plant Protein. Who thinks of salads in the winter time? Everyone is looking for something solid, warm sometimes – even meaty – because of protein. I’ve heard many times that in the winter, one cannot survive without meat. There is nothing further from the truth – in my humble opinion, because protein can also be found in lots of other food.
go to link To give you an example. In the world of vegetables and pulses such as all different kinds of beans, chickpeas, lentils there is an abundance of it. This kind of protein does not give you cholesterol. Today I am experimenting with mung beans. Due to winter time I suggest a warm salad, with beans and different nutritious vegetables. Such a delicious salad can be prepared from virtually all kind of pulses.
watch free bhm dating time 30 minutes
OPTION BINAIRE LA SUIVIE DE TENDANCE En option binaire, nombreux sites font en sorte que les binaryoptiontreding sont accessibles pour tous sans même des difficulty medium
gazzetta del lavoro opzionibinarie diet no gluten, meat, dairy, yeast
- 3/4 cup of mung beans (soaked in water the day before or you can use those available in cans)
- salad mix
- 1 carrot
- 1 small red onion
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- fresh basil
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- Remove the water from the beans you soaked over night and give them a rise with fresh water. Then boil the beans in salted water (1 teaspoon) for 30 minutes
- Whilst the beans are being cooked chop up the vegetables
- Rinse thoroughly the salad mix. Then leave on the colander for five minutes just to get rid of excess water
- Put the salad mix into the bowl, add a pinch of salt, add all the chopped vegetables and mix it all gently
- On top of the salad throw in a glass of boiled hot mung beans. Pour some olive oil, pepper and chopped fresh basil. Mix it all nicely, gently and with love…
site de rencontres b2 Enjoy!