Grilled Asparagus in Roasted Sesame Seeds and Olive Oil. Your last chance to catch these delicious delights because the main season for them is nearly over! In addition to being delicious asparagus are a treasure of health.
hombre casado busca mujer soltera Among other things, they support the work of the kidneys and liver which helps to cleanse the body from toxins. Remember toxins are something we do not like because they contribute to many diseases in our body. Asparagus have few calories, so perfect for those trying to lose some weight. They are also a source of folic acid, so are ideal for future mums too. There are many ways to prepare those goodies. However, the best way is often the simplest and the least complicated is to just grill them. This way I will be making them for you today: Grilled Asparagus in Roasted Sesame Seeds and Olive Oil.
http://www.polykani.cz/?indianapolis=best-dating-sites-new-york&1e9=40 time 15 minutes
http://jwsmith.net/?piderees=donde-conocer-gente-en-cartagena&6ff=f1 difficulty easy
see url diet without meat, gluten, sugar, yeast, nuts, dairy products
here WHAT YOU NEED
- bunch of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (extra virgin)
- a pinch of salt (Himalayan or sea) and a pinch of black pepper
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
go here METHOD
- Warm up the oven to 190 ° C, or if you have a home grill preheat the grill
- Wash the asparagus and put on a baking tray and in the oven for 10 minutes. If you use a home grill then grill the asparagus a hot grill for 5 minutes ( I usually wrap my veggies in baking paper)
- While the asparagus is being grilled I grab a frying pan and fry the sesame seeds until golden brown
- I put the ready grilled asparagus on a nice plate, drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle the delicious and crunchy sesame seeds on topBon Appetit!