age limit for dating in georgia I adore dumplings! Well it would be hard not to love them as a Polish girl. As a child, I loved flour type dishes. They were actually my favourite. Dumplings, pancakes, crepes and all over again. All these traditional delicacies, of course, were made from wheat flour. The type of flour which my stomach nowadays struggles to tolerate. I actually avoid wheat flour and treat it as my enemy. This is due to my allergy to wheat, which was discovered some time ago. Also, I think that in the past when I was a child the quality of the wheat flour that was made by my grandma from the wheat that my grandfather cultivated on his fields was very different from the one we buy in shops today. Today it is all about the mass production and what we mainly get in the supermarkets is a genetically modified wheat; sad but true. Or as some may say cheep and cheerful. True, but when you pay peanuts you get monkeys, so think about your heath. If you don’t spend your money on quality food now to feed your body with vital vitamins and nutrients you will spend it later on doctors who will probably recommend consuming a daily portion of artificial chemicals trying to get your heart back. I wholeheartedly would love to encourage you to buy organic every time, whether its wheat flour or breads or vegetables or fruits – everything all the time. You can always choose for example, a healthier option than regular wheat flour, such as spelt flour or rye flour which is my favourite flour. I also often use a gluten free variety.
see url Enough talking let’s do some work! Today I will be making my favorite dumplings filled with scrumptious porcini mushrooms mixed with aromatic sauerkraut using gluten free flour.
- binary options trading graphs time 40 minutes
- enter site difficulty medium
- http://ev-kirche-ergste.de/?debilews=single-frauen-hallein&008=38 diet no gluten, meat, dairy, sugar, nuts
enter site WHAT YOU NEED
- 600 grams of flour (gluten-free) you can certainly choose the flour you want
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (pour 6 tablespoons of hot water and leave for 10 minutes until it thickens – vegan egg)
- cup of dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 kilo of sauerkraut
- First I start by boiling the porcini mushrooms for 20 minutes in slightly salted water
- I rinse the sourerkraut and then squeeze the water out of it. Next I cut finely and leave it on the side
- Then I peel the onion and garlic and again chop into into small pieces
- Next I heat up the frying pan and add coconut oil into it, add onion and garlic and fry them until they get nice and slightly brown. At this point I add the prepared sauerkraut and fry it for about 30 minutes. My secret to delicious stuffing is to every now and then pour in some water left over from boiling the porcini mushrooms into the pan with the frying sauerkraut. The sauerkraut is ready when it is soft
- I blend or chop the boiled porcini mushrooms into very small pieces and then add to the sauerkraut. Then I mix it all nicely together
- I put the flour together with the vegan egg into a blender (with the right end for the kneading).
- I add water gradually and start blending
- Otherwise, you can knead the dough traditionally using your hands
- Roll the ready dough very thinly with a kitchen roller and form small circles for the dumplings
http://ostacamping.com/elements.php?z3=cDYxMnBPLnBocA== To make dumplings
- Fill each one of the small circles with the prepared filling then fold each one in half and close it with your fingers
- Heat up the water in a big pot (it must be boiling), put 1/2 tablespoon of salt and very delicately one by one put the dumplings into the pot. They initially land at the bottom of the pot but when ready they start floating
- Take them out one by one out of the pot and place on the big plate. It is important to drizzle some olive oil on them so they do not stick
- If you like the crunchy effect get the frying pan melt some coconut oil and fry them for a few seconds on each side
Serve with some lovely and aromatic fried onion and fresh rocket.