Delicate and Warm Sweet Potato & Chanterelle Soup. Imagine the time when the summer ends, leaves start to fall and you long for that warm cuddly jumper, a cup of hot tea and … that warming and comforting soup. Next to many delicious, traditional soups, there will always be room for a note of extravagance, that is just something else, a little variation, right? Do you like surprises? Who doesn’t… but of course only those nice and positive ones. Guess what I have just that one for you today!
- time: about 30 minutes
- difficulty: easy
- diet:plant-based / vegan: no meat, eggs, fish, dairy, wheat / gluten, yeast, nuts buy elavil with overnight shipping
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 parsley
- a tiny piece of celery
- 1/3 lime
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream/milk (or oily vegetable milk, such as home-made almond milk – if not allergic or non-tolerant)
- Himalayan or sea salt
- 500 grams of Chanterelles
- 1 tablespoon of coconut or rapeseed oil
- fresh your favorite herb, for me basil!
- Onions and garlic I peel and cut into cubes
- Next I peel the sweet potato, celery and parsley and cut it all into small pieces
- In a medium sized pot I heat up the oil. Then add onion with garlic, fry for about 2 minutes until it gently blushes and starts to smell beautifully
- Then I add the chopped potatoes, parsley and celery into the pot and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Next I add hot water (boiled in a kettle) to fill almost the whole pot, salt and cook everything for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes I check the readiness / softness of the sweet potatoes. If they are soft, I pour half of the soup into the blender, blend it and add it back to the pot
- Then I add well-washed Chanterelles and cook everything for 10 minutes. Last but not least, I chop a fresh, favorite herb – basil as for me perfectly blends with the taste of sweet potatoes. Although other herbs will work just as well. Finally I add lime juice, coconut cream / milk and plenty of black pepper!
http://caboclonharaue.com/?kreosan=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-bin%C3%A1rias-legalidade&3e8=8e Ready! Delicate and Warm Sweet Potato & Chanterelle Soup!free online dating wagga http://hongrie-gourmande.com/frensis/3451
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.