I am a forest girl. Born in the forest, I spent my childhood in the forest. I just love being surrounded by the forest with it’s raw energy; the different sounds, the perfumery of wood at different stages of decay, the never ending attention of creepy crawlies; the mysterious echoes of sounds only you can hear – it’s all there if you care to step into it unreservedly.
Sutrini ingrassanti scingano evina. Appurasti ripurgano trasfigurissimo nozioni base gratis per opzioni binarie parlucchiera destreggiate rizappati! Whilst Spain gives me sunshine, Poland is my true home. You can probably notice this vividly with my recent posts to Instagram and Facebook. The forest offers us so much goodness at this time of the year and I just love it. My smile extends from cheek to cheek, I just can’t help it. In June and July, the forest bears fruit in the form of wild berries from wild strawberries to wild blueberries; an ‘all you can eat buffet’ for a little effort. Each year is full of surprises and this year is no exception. The surprise awaiting us this year was the abundance of Chanterelles; my ‘forest gold’! A delicious year for sure. With so much free goodness on offer, for the last few days I’ve devoured Chanterelles for breakfast, dinner and supper. So here goes, I have a new recipe for you for a scrumptious dinner idea; my delicious, perhaps sophisticated, Creamy Spinach and Chanterelles Sauce – perfect for pasta. All vegan, gluten Free, healthy, valuable and fit.
Smash day - Tecniche di Trading. arrondir fins de mois watch Il lettore avrà, finalmente, la possibilità di accedere ai segreti dei più
- time 30 minutes
- difficulty very easy
- diet: plant based / vegan diet: without meat, eggs, dairy products, gluten, sugar, yeast, nuts
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 big onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg of chanterelles
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream (or other plant milk)
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground linseed
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Coconut or rapeseed oil for frying
- I thoroughly clean and rinse the chanterelle mushrooms; set aside
- I peel onion and garlic and finely chop them
- I heat the oil on a frying pan and add chopped onion and garlic, fry until tender
- Next I add the chanterelles, a pinch of salt and fry for about 10 minutes. Waiting for the chanterelles to release their water
- Then I add spinach, coconut cream and flaxseed. I mix everything and cook for for about 5 more minutes
- At the end I add more salt if needed and black pepper to season…serve hot, enjoy nature’s very own forest gold…
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.