Courgette Spaghetti in Creamy Avocado Paprika and Dried Tomato Sauce. Spaghetti from Courgette is made with a spiralizer. As an alternative, you can use a julienne knife / peeler – it works fine with the difference that the spaghetti is thin but not so long.
- source url time of 15 minutes
- http://syaden.net/?giniefr=avis-site-de-rencontres-serieux&44d=20 difficulty easy
- follow url diet / plant-based-vegan diet: without meat, dairy, eggs, wheat / gluten
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 larger courgettes
- 2 medium red peppers
- 10 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 of red onion
- 1 small tomato
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- I start to wash, dry the cougettes and prepare into spaghetti using spiralizer
- I wash peppers, dry and get rid of the watery seedy center. Next, I put them into the blender. I add sun dried tomatoes and blend until I get a pesto like consistency paste
- Each avocado I cut in half, get rid of the pips and using a spoon I extract the middle. I put it into a bowl and crush it with a fork. Then I cut the onion into cubes and add to the avocado together with a pinch of salt. I mix everything well using a fork
- The ready-made spaghetti I put onto a plate. I start the presentation by pouring in the paprika pesto, and on top of that I put the avocado guacamole.
- Finally, I dress it all up with green, leafy vegetables (choose according to your taste, what you have at hand) and top it all up with a drizzle of olive oil
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.