Coconut Water with Fresh Strawberries ohh Yes This is so Good!Summer and the heat of the day is the time when we try to refresh our bodies with fluids. There is of course nothing better than water, but I don’t know whether you have the same feeling as me, but sometimes you just want something different.
http://a4lions.ca/?iyted=opzione-binarie-plus-500-su-iphone-5-60-secondi&385=ae This summer I started experimenting with coconut water. At first, I drank it in its pure form and I admit it was insanely delicious. Nowadays, I add fresh herbs or the seasonal fruit to it and each time I’m surprised just how delicious it tastes, satisfying the need for this “something else” I was talking about.
american male online dating show Coconut water contains a lot of vitamin C, almost 90% of the daily requirement. This delicate coconut drink is healthy, refreshing and amazingly delicious. It helps with rapid digestion, regulates blood sugar levels, acts as an antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal alternative. It strengthens the immune system due to the presence of lauric acid and many other features extremely valuable for the body. Why would you ever want to drink anything else? Coconut Water with Fresh Strawberries ohh Yes This is so Good!
- 5 strawberries
- coconut water (buy 100% natural)
- Cool the coconut water in the refrigerator
- Wash the strawberries & remove the green bits
- Pour the chilled coconut water pour into beautiful a glass (or glasses if you serving for several people)
- Cut each of the strawberries cut into four pieces (prepared strawberries) and add them to the water
- Decorate the glass with a strawberry and serve it with a bright red straw
follow url Effect wow guaranteed!
see url Bon Appetit!