Apple Mousse with Juicy Pomegranate Seeds and Crunchy Almonds. Autumn means apples, apples means cinnamon and this equals delicious!
Purchase Tastylia Online No Prescription I usually add walnuts to this dessert. But this time, I got inspired by a healthy cook book from my collection and decided to add crunchy almonds and juicy pomegranate seeds instead. Why not! The combination of the two is truly amazing. It’s madness in the mouth…literally! Experience the exploding juicy pomegranate seeds, the crunchiness of toasted almonds and inner warmth of those warm full of aromatic cinnamon apples. Heaven! A perfect healthy snack or dessert. Delightful when served warm. Apple Mousse with Juicy Pomegranate Seeds and Crunchy Almonds!
- http://www.idfopoitiers.fr/maskoer/2770 time 30 mins
- http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=recherche-femme-oloron-st-marie&f73=36 difficulty easy
- site de rencontre femme gratuit 37 diet no: gluten, dairy, nuts, yeast
rencontre s francophones WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 medium sized apples
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 glass of maple syrup (vegan) or honey
- 1/3 glass of water
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- a handful of almonds
- 1 pomegranate
- Wash apples, cut in half, get rid of the nests and cut in cubes
- Warm the frying pan, melt the oil then add apples and cinnamon, fry for 10 mins
- Add water and maple syrup, put the lid on and simmer the apples until soft. If they are firm (depends on the kind of apples you use) – crush them with a fork
- On another pan, toast the almonds for few minutes
- When apples are ready, put them into glasses or small jars, decorate with toasted almonds and pomegranate seeds
- Dive in or tease your guests with this scrumptious delicacy
Sharing is caring, so you if I could ask for your help to share this good for the body and soul recipe with your loved ones and your friends my heart will be utterly grateful.