http://wallakra.com/?santavswediya=k%C3%B6pa-Cialis-p%C3%A5-kanarie%C3%B6arna&a98=9d For me, Millet is one of mother nature’s miracles and not only does it taste great, it also has an amazing influence on our health. It’s perfect for people suffering from acidification, a problem which usually causes severe discomfort in the stomach. It’s also helps people with skin problems. I hear from so many people that they put on weight easily and have problems with losing it again. That’s another sign of too much acid in the body. Millet is a great replacement for any processed cereal. It’s ideal for those not fans of traditional oats or porridgy types of breakfast. Let’s not forget, it’s a source of essential vitamins from the B-group. It’s stuffed with Iron, Calcium and Potassium, to name but a few. It also strengthens and warms the body from inside and a warm body keeps at bay nasty bacteria and viruses that can ruin your daily life.
- source site time 25 -30 mins (if boiling millet but if you boil more to last you for a few days then 5 minutes)
- forex lista broker difficulty easy
- http://big-balloon.nl/begrafenissen/?s= diet no dairy, gluten/flour, sugar
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 glass of cooked millet
- 1 glass of walnut milk (make your own, it’s simple and rewarding)
- ½ teaspoon of a quality cinnamon
- 1 or ½ teaspoon of golden linseed
- To cook the millet drain it in cold water (this way you will get rid off the bitter taste. Rinse it until the water is no longer cloudy. The best proportion to cook is 1: 2 (1 glass of millet: 2 glasses of water). When boiling, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and a pinch of Sea or Himalayan salt.
- Cook under the lid for about 15 minutes. Turn the cooker off and let it rest for about 5 minutes
- Make the walnut milk, which you can prepare while the millet is being cooked
- When the millet is ready, put it into a bowl, pour the walnut milk and add linseed
- Finally, add the cinnamon. If you like your millet dish sweet, you can add a spoon of xylitol or maple syrup (vegan) or honey