fincar precio For me Loquat is such an unusual fruit. I came across this amazing fruit for the first time on my travels through the Balkans. It surprised me with it’s taste and texture. The taste which is neither sweet nor sour but erm… just delicious. The texture is similar to a nectarine or plum, smooth but thick. Loquat fruit calms the irritation of the digestive tract and is very rich in vitamin A which is fantastic for that healthy and beautiful skin we all aspire to have.
- time 10 mins
- difficulty easy
- diet no sugar, dairy, wheat
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 tbsp of oats
- ½ glass of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or natural honey
- 4 loquat fruit
- a pinch of desiccated coconut
- Place the oats into a pot and pour about ⅓ glass of water into it. Cook it for about 1 min, then add the oil and keep cooking for few seconds until the oil melts nicely. Add the milk and cook until a lovely and creamy consistency
- De-seed the loquats and cut into small pieces
- The ready made creamy and delicious oats you can pour into a bowl.
- Pour some sweet maple syrup or honey on top and decorate with sesame seeds, chia seeds desiccated coconut and of course the delicious loquat fruit…yum!