http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bdwiss&38c=4c Lately, I’ve been craving for bananas and keep adding them to almost anything I make. That is how today’s recipe has been put together. What I have for you is a new recipe for crunchy yet delicious, satiating yet healthy, chocolaty banana breakfast. One can’t ask for more. Heaven!
- indicazioni opzioni digitali time 15 mins
- opzioni binaria 100 difficulty easy
- http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=forex-sistemi-haram-m%C4%B1&5ef=ad diet no gluten, dairy, sugar (vegan)
f9b6f04b0e2a391e9e1b5354bb019f57 WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 bananas (one per person, if you’re really hungry then have 2 bananas per person)
- 4 pieces of dark chocolate (70% cocoa is ideal)
- your favourite nuts
- xylitol powder (blended xylitol)
- goji berries
- Peel bananas and bake them for 10 mins in the oven at 180°C
- Melt dark chocolate (best way is to put chocolate into a small bowl and place in a pan with hot water).
- When it starts to melt keep mixing until it’s all melted
- When bananas are ready, pour the chocolate all over them and then sprinkle nuts, xylitol powder and goji berries on top. As soon as the chocolate settles, bananas are ready to be served.
A healthy, crunchy, sweet and deliciously nutritious treat!