Millet Strawberry Pudding Delicacy and Goodness Vegan. This is a unique recipe for me, in terms of it’s taste and the health properties. Strawberries stole my taste buds and my heart many years ago.
http://www.amisdecolette.fr/?friomid=rencontre-femme-belge-pour-mariage&a9c=c5 My grandfather grew strawberries in the fields behind his house in the village in Poland and as a child, I spent my early summer months with my family picking those delicious heart shaped fruits from heaven. So, as you can imagine, this fruit holds a special place in my heart even today. It evokes very special flavours and moments of my childhood. I always looked forward to the harvest. I associated it with the beginning of the holiday period, the sunny mornings. An amazing time of the year. The aromas of those moments are stored in my memory forever. Every year when the strawberry season begins those memories are being re-awoken. I love this beautiful and magical time of the year.
get link Some of this year’s strawberries landed deliciously into the homemade pudding or custard made from my favourite grain – millet. For me food means not only eating what is insanely delicious but also caring for our beautiful bodies and feeding them with all the vital vitamins and nutrients they need. In this recipe strawberries are feeding us with plenty of vitamin C – often called the ‘Youth Vitamin’. The organic seasonal strawberries contain an abundance of it. Millet allows us to de-acidify our bodies from the nasty acidic everyday food we consume. Millet is a grain you should not deprive yourself of. A health miracle grain.
get link RECIPE
- watch time 30 mins
- http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/2667 difficulty easy
- diet no sugar, gluten/flour, nuts, yeast
optyotrading WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 big cup of washed strawberries
- ½ cup of raw millet
- ½ glass of plant milk
- 2 tbsp natural honey or xylitol/maple syrup (vegan)
swiss bank binary option METHOD
- Rinse the millet in cold water until the water becomes clear. Boil it until soft for about 15 mins. (Add a pinch of salt and a spoon of coconut oil into the water)
- Wash the strawberries
- When the millet is ready, rinse it with cold water and leave to dry for a few minutes. Then add it into a blender and blend to get a smooth paste
- Add strawberries, milk and honey/xylitol/maple syrup and blend until you get a pudding
- Decorate with honey or maple syrup and fruit