Millet Pinacolada and Chia Mousse Vegan and Amazing . There is nothing more beautiful and meaningful for me than nurturing the health of my loved ones. Today’s idea for “millet pinacolada mousse” came about during a conversation with my mum about “the before period cravings” that many of us women have.
http://captainaugust.com/?koooas=app-tutorial-trading-online&36e=04 We had a craving for pineapple. We were also talking about the sunny evening we had long time ago celebrating my mum’s 50th birthday and guess what we were drinking? Yes! A beautifully presented in a pineapple shell pinacolada. That’s when the recipe eureka moment happened… Healthy and deliciously nutritious Millet Pinacolada Mousse! I never say no to this kind of dessert. And the fact that it’s made from millet and has so much goodness makes it even more interesting. The best part is that nobody who ate it with us realised that it was actually made from anything most of us call ‘extra healthy’ or a ‘superfood’. And the beauty about this favourite parrot’s golden grain is that I currently adore using it to make both sweet and sour delicacies.
- source url time 20-30 mins
- rencontre du troisieme type streaming difficulty easy
- http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/1273 diet no sugar gluten, dairy, yeast,nuts
- 6 tbsp/100g boiled millet (3 tbsp per each person)
- ½ of fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, xylitol (for vegans) or honey
- desiccated coconut and a fresh fruit for decoration (pineapple or fig)
- Rinse the millet in cold water to get rid of the bitterness. Boil in the water with ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon coconut oil for 20 mins
- When the millet’s ready, put it into a blender with rest of the ingredients and blend to a smooth mousse
- Serve in a pretty bowls with a pinch of dessicated coconut and fruit