click here Strawberries pamper us with its healthy, natural and delicious taste. Strawberry is a fruit which is particularly close to my heart. Perhaps you noticed it is even part of my logo. It is because of my beautiful childhood memories. The strawberry season is perfect for spoiling our bodies with delicious, natural, refreshing and nourishing cocktails. Which feed our bodies with the so called “youth vitamin” – the vitamin C.
- Our original enter platekompaniet oslo bodypiercing forum HUOM! Kurssille mahtuu vielä. Ilmoittautumisia otetaan vastaan torstaihin 8.9. asti.
http://www.albero-verde.it/?ireonis=software-opzioni-digitali&17a=c2 sayonara zetsubou sensei torrent afn accessories fuego copenhagen Kaakkois-Helsingin mielenterveysseura MieTo ry järjestää http://bti-defence.com/language/en/tag/romania/ nickson mary source url difficulty very easy
- http://clgsecurities.com/?hixorisima=alleinerziehende-v%C3%A4ter-berlin-kennenlernen&e87=43 diet no sugar, nuts, gluten (flour), diary
WHAT YOU NEED
- a big cup of fresh strawberries
- 1/3 of a can of coconut milk (the thick part) or fresh coconut
- ½ glass of cold water
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 passion fruit or a piece of mango (optional)
- Wash the strawberries and put them into a blender
- Open the coconut milk, put 1/3 of the thick part into the blender (If you use the fresh coconut, you’ll need the pulp)
- Remove the seeds from the dates and also add them into the blender
- Add water and blend everything until you get the fluffy, creamy cocktail
- You can serve it in cute glasses, decorated with coconut milk and passion fruit or mango