I must admit it is not easy to describe the taste of this dish… Why? Because it is so delicious that I simply don’t have enough words to do it. Perfect for the summer. Refreshing. Full of vitamins. Simply a paradise in the mouth. To cook this delicacy you will need a device that is called a Spiralizer. A Spiralizer makes vegetables and fruit into curly spaghetti. As an alternative, you can use a julienne peeler but the effect may not be so curly and long. Let’s talk about the goodness contained in this meal. The humble courgette is a very easy vegetable to digest and helps with de-acidification of the body. When eating courgettes our bodies are nourished with vitamins K, C, A, and minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, and Zinc. Mango and lime feed us with Potassium, Magnesium and Iron as well as vitamins A, C, E, K and the group of vitamins B. Let’s not forget that both the courgette and mango contain substantial amounts of folic acid which is great for the health of future mothers and their children!
time 10-15 minutes
diet no flour/gluten, fat, sugar, dairy products, nuts, yeast
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 medium courgettes (I serve one courgette per person)
- 2 small ripe mangos
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder
- 5 leaves of fresh coriander
- Wash and spiralize the courgette into thin, long, curly strips and put it into a bowl
- Peel the skin of mango thinly, cut it in half and remove the pip from the inside. Put the prepared mango into the blender
- Cut the avocado in half and separate the flesh from the skin. Remove the pip and add the avocado to the blender along with the curry powder and coriander. Blend it all until a smooth sauce
- Pour the sauce on the previously prepared spaghetti and toss it all nicely using your fingers
- Dive in!
Inspiration from Fully Raw Kristina – check that beauty out!